Friday 29 November 2013

LOTUS HERBALS INTENSIVE SUNBLOCK SPRAY SPF 50 REVIEW


Hello Everyone!
Today I am reviewing sun block from Lotus herbals. Lotus herbals has a wide variety of sunblocks and sunscreen ranging from spf 24 to spf 50 & 60 from gels to creams, , anyways, the product which I have purchased is Lotus herbals safe sun intensive sunblock spray spf 50.
Lotus Herbals Sun Block SPF 50

Price :- Rs. 195 for 80 ml

What the company claims :-

SAFE SUN intensive sunblock spray provides broad spectrum UVA AND UVB protection, the convenient fine mist spray offers easy and quick protection. It is a non greasy formula that absorbs quickly providing a fresh and clean feel. It contains active herbal extracts of sage- natural sunscreen, chamomile -moisturizing , thyme - protects from environmental damages.

Ingredients :-

 The ingredients list was so long that I posted the picture of ingredients instead of a written description :P

Packaging :-
It is an oranged color spray bottle with a tint of little bit of yellow and a screw cap. The packaging is quite nice and convenient to use as Lotus's products mainly comes in spray bottles so this is not any different but it s fine to work with.


Directions to use :- Spray on all exposed parts of the body including arms,legs,neck and face. Re-apply frequently.

Likes :-
- consistency is runny which I like because it gets absorbed in skin very quickly
- convenient to use and carry around
- sweatproof and waterproof
- doesn't leaves any kind of sweaty feeling behind
- it really does protects from sun's harmful rays
- doesn't lets skin get tanned
- it is moisturizing so you don't need to apply your moisturizer
- quantity is good and a very little quantity is used for applying it.

Dislikes :-
- contains parabens
- can be a little drying for dry skin.

                                                   OVERALL VERDICT
This is a nice product from Lotus Herbals which has done it's job fairly with me when I went outside in harsh sunlight and when I came back after two or 3 hours I didn't saw any tan on my face which is a plus point for this sunblock. Smell was fine it didn't irritated my nose and it was also not made up or artificial. It didn't broke my out as I didn't saw any pimples or acne on my face after applying this which I really like. It is apt for sensitive skin too. I personally really liked this product.

RECOMMENDATION :- Yes, I will recommend it to everyone.

Will I repurchase it ? :- Yes, I will because I quite like this product.

RATING :- 4.5/5 

So this was my review on Lotus Herbals Sublock SPF 50 for more upcoming reviews STAY CONNECTED.

REGARDS
SRISHTI

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for visiting my blog I would love to hear from you . leave me a comment I appreciate and read each one. Thankyou! please refrain from leaving spam, free giveaways etc but feel free to leave your blog link so that others may see it. Thankyou!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Join me on Facebook

Popular Posts

Translate

Blog Archive

 

All Rights Reserved 2013 , Powered by Blogger