Monday 9 December 2013

Dove Clear Touch Anti White Marks Deodorant Review


Hello everyone!
Today I am reviewing Dove Clear Anti White marks Deodorant. I saw it on the shelf of departmental store but I don't know why but I picked it up and purchase it instantly maybe the anti white marks thing attracted me. Dove has launched a lot more variants in their deodorant range. But this was the only deodorant which was available in the store.

                                            Dove Clear Touch Anti White Marks Deodorant

Price :- Rs. 160 for 100 g/169 ml

Ingredients :-
Butane, isobutane , propane , cyclopentasiloxane , aluminium chlorohydrate , PPG-14 Butyl Ether , C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate , fragrance , disteardimonium hectorite , octyldodecanol , helianthus annus ( sunflower ) seed oil, BHT, dimethiconol , tocopheryl acetate.

What the company claims :-
The beautiful thing about this deodorant is 48 hr protection. 48 hr protection? Definitely, staying on your skin not your clothes to reduce white marks. That too, But it's the only deodorant with dove's 1/4 moisturizing cream containing vitamins E & F : the beauty ingredient proven to improve the look and feel of the underarm skin. It's great for taking care of your skin after shaving, leaving underarms soft an smooth. And with less worry about wearing that little black dress. Effective Protection, Beautiful Result.

Directions to use :-
shake well before use. Hold can 15 cm from underarm and spray. Do not apply to broken or sore skin. Stop use if irritation develops. Do not spray near face or eyes.


Packaging :-
It comes in a white container with a silver cap. There is a slight sea greenish kind of shading in the middle and like most of the deodrants it is a spray bottle which sprays out adequate amount of product and is very 
                                          .

Likes :-
- Contains moisturizer
- Light on skin
- Does live up to it's claim 
- Does not leave white marks
- Nice packaging
- Very affordable and easily available
- Travel friendly and convenient to use


Dislikes :-
- Smell is very irritating
- Doesn't offer enough anti-perspirant protection for me

                                                         OVERALL VERDICT
This is a nice product from Dove as it does live up to it's claim and doesn't leave any kind of white marks or oily residue. The thing which I don't like about this deodorant is that it smells like hairspray, I mean I really don't like it's smell and I often get headaches after using this deodorant so that is one of the biggest problem for me to use this deo. It contains 1/4 moisturizing cream and you can feel the moisturizer when you apply it on your body by touching on the sprayed part.

It is easily available and is very affordable for Rs. 160 for 169 ml. Packaging is very sturdy and travel friendly. I sweat a lot and this deo doesn't provides me enough anti perspiration protection. But anyways for the good part of it will give it 3 thumbs up. :)

RECOMMENDATION :- Yes, I will definitely recommend it to everyone for it's anti white marks and moisturizing properties.

Will I repurchase it? :- No , just because of the smell otherwise I would have purchased it again.

RATING :- 3.5/5

So, this was my review of Dove Clear Touch Anti White Marks Deodorant Review, for more upcoming reviews STAY CONNECTED and don't forget to leave your views in the comment box. :)

REGARDS
SRISHTI






Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for visiting my blog I would love to hear from you . leave me a comment I appreciate and read each one. Thankyou! please refrain from leaving spam, free giveaways etc but feel free to leave your blog link so that others may see it. Thankyou!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Join me on Facebook

Popular Posts

Translate

Blog Archive

 

All Rights Reserved 2013 , Powered by Blogger