Tuesday 3 December 2013

MAYBELLINE CLEARGLOW FAIRNESS COMPACT


Hello Everyone!
Today, I am reviewing Maybelline Clear Glow All In One Fairness Compact.

Maybelline Clear glow All In one Fairness Compact

Price :- Rs, 175 for 9g

 Ingredients :- 

Packaging :- It comes in a light purple compact plastic case and is very sturdy you can easily put it in your purse or bag.It comes with a sponge applicator which is very convenient to use. 

What the company claims :-
Turn on the light for skin that looks bright ,visibly fair and shine free. It is light weight,allergy tested, oil-free, non-comedogenic, dermatologist tested and is available in 5 shades.


Shade 01 Light

Likes :-
- Very affordable for a nice product
- Evens out complexion
- Coverage is fine according to the price
- It has a very mild fragreance
- Contains SPF 26 PA++
- Packaging is very sturdy
- Easily available

Dislikes :-
- Shade selection is very low
- have to touch-ups after 2 to 3 hours
- Not apt for oily skin.

                                                                    Swatches

                                               OVERALL VERDICT
It is a nice product from Maybellline and is very affordable when I saw it's price just rs. 175 I immediately purchased it as Maybelline has come out with a very nice and affordable product. It does covers your  face but it you are looking for a compact which covers the blemishes too this one is not for you. This compact only makes skin brighter and a little bit fair with matte finish. It is not at all apt for oily skin because it doesn't controls shine much but it can control t for maybe 2 to 3 hours or so, anyways according to the price tag I would not complain much. It didn't broke me out which is a nice thing about this product.It has very mild fragrance which I like and it doesn't irritates my skin.It can be also used in wet form.

RECOMMENDATION :- Yes, I totally recommend it because it is a nice product according to brand and price ,you can try it.

Will I repurchase it? :- No, I will not repurchase it because it stays hardly for 2 to 3 hours and I don't like touch-ups :p

RATING :- 3.5/5

So, this was my review of Maybelline Clear Glow All In 1 Fairness Compact, for more upcoming reviews STAY CONNECTED.

REGARDS 
SRISHTI

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for visiting my blog I would love to hear from you . leave me a comment I appreciate and read each one. Thankyou! please refrain from leaving spam, free giveaways etc but feel free to leave your blog link so that others may see it. Thankyou!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Join me on Facebook

Popular Posts

Translate

Blog Archive

 

All Rights Reserved 2013 , Powered by Blogger