Monday 2 December 2013

TRESEMME' HAIR FALL DEFENSE CONDITIONER REVIEW


Hello Everyone!
Today i am reviewing Tresemme Hair Fall Defense Conditioner.
Tresemme hair Fall Defense Conditioner
Price :- Rs. 68 for 100 ml ( there were bigger sizes too)

What the company claims :-
Professional results at home everyday. This product reinforce your hair strength and prevents hair fall due to breakage.

How to use :-
For best results, use daily after shampoo and leave it for 2-3 minutes and than wash it off.

Ingredients :-

Packaging :-
The packaging is quite sturdy and convenient to use. It comes in a white plastic bottle with a screw cap having and you can also press the dispenser of the product anyways you can use both ways but the latter is more good. 

Likes :-
- Very affordable and cheap according to the quality
- Exactly sufficient amount of product comes out of the dispenser.
- Packaging is nice.
- Repairs hair and make it soft, smooth and shiny
- Doesn't leaves any kind of residue 
- Smell is nice

Dislikes :-
- Till now I have no dislikes

                                                    OVERALL VERDICT
It is a lovely product from Tresemme and it does it's job very nicely. A very little amount of product is required for covering your hair and you don't have to do much effort on your hair with this product.One should definitely give it a try. It does what it's company claims. It is very affordable too like you can buy a 250 ml pack in only Rs.128 which is just so cheap relating to other high ending brands. It made my hair really soft, shiny and smooth and didn't left any kind of residue or something on my hair which mainly conditioners have done to me and it also doesn't makes your hair greasy or so.It didn't made my hair fall and it suited me very well .It is an amazing product. 

RECOMMENDATION :- Yes, I will definitely recommend it to everyone for Rs. 68, you must give it a try.

Will I repurchase it? :- Yes, definitely, I would love to buy other products from tresemme and maybe I will buy this again.

RATING :- 5/5

So, this was my review on Tresemme hair fall defense conditioner, for more upcoming reviews, STAY CONNECTED.

REGARDS
SRISHTI

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for visiting my blog I would love to hear from you . leave me a comment I appreciate and read each one. Thankyou! please refrain from leaving spam, free giveaways etc but feel free to leave your blog link so that others may see it. Thankyou!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Join me on Facebook

Popular Posts

Translate

Blog Archive

 

All Rights Reserved 2013 , Powered by Blogger