Saturday 11 January 2014

Lakme Absolute Face Stylish Blush Duos Swatches and Review


Hello everyone!
Today, I am going to post my first blog post of 2014, and today I am going to review Lakme Absolute Face Stylist Blush Duos in shade coral. these blushes have two shades and the face stylist range is also available in 3 more beautiful shades of pink blush, peach blush and rose blush. The shade which I have purchased is in coral and the blush duo contains one coral shade and one light pink shade. I really really like the shades and the way it looks on cheeks is gorgeous.




Price :- Rs. 750 for 6g 

What the company claims:-
Give your cheeks a natural radiance with these silky powder formulation that blends effortlessly for  a luminous finish




Ingredients:-
Ingredient list is not mentioned which is a bit scary :\



Packaging:-
It comes in a sturdy plastic round case with an outer cardboard. I personally don't like the packaging because there is no compartment in the blush case to keep the blusher. they have only provided an outer cheap plastic kind of frame to keep the brush. This is very disappointing as I have used Lakme 9to5 and satin blush which had compartments for the brush.

Swatches :- 



                                        My Experience With The  Lakme Blush Duos
I really like it's color and one plus point is this that it is a blush duo because you get two colors by purchasing just one from the range and I also quiet like the color selection of all the blush from this range but coral shade was the one which attracted me the most and it did suited my skintone very well so thumbs up for that. But being expensive and pricey it doesn't has a good color payoff and for a good color on your cheeks even if you want a subtle one you have to swipe it 3 to 4 times so that it can show up, but after blending it looks beautiful. Both the colors will suit Indian skintones well. It stayed upon my cheeks for 2 to 3 hours and faded away with a little hint of color which I kind of liked. The brush which comes with it is very soft and really doesn't feels scratchy. It has very minute shimmers which are really not bothering and add a nice glow to the skin.

Likes:-
- Nice shades available
- Easily available 
- Has very minute shimmers
- Will suit most of the Indian skin tones
- Brush is soft and not scratchy on the skin

Dislikes:-
- Very Expensive
- Very less color payoff
- Compartment not available for the blush brush
- Ingredient list is not mentioned

Recommendation :-  Yes, I totally recommend it if you want a blush which give a very subtle color payoff to your cheeks.

Will I repurchase it? :- No, I am definitely not going to purchase it.

Rating:- 3.5/5

So, this was my review on Lakme Absolute Face Stylist Blush Duos , hope you have liked it, have you purchased Lakme Face Stylist Blush Duos? Which shade is yours? DO share in comments.

REGARDS
SRISHTI





1 comments:

Vishal on 11 January 2014 at 23:00 said...

nice

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for visiting my blog I would love to hear from you . leave me a comment I appreciate and read each one. Thankyou! please refrain from leaving spam, free giveaways etc but feel free to leave your blog link so that others may see it. Thankyou!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Join me on Facebook

Popular Posts

Translate

Blog Archive

 

All Rights Reserved 2013 , Powered by Blogger