Monday 3 February 2014

Maybeline Studio Hypersharp Eyliner Review , Photos , Swatches and EOTD


Hello everyone!
Today I am going to review Mayybelline Hypersharp eyeliner. Which is of the best budget eyeliner I have used till now and I am loving it, but not more than the Studio drama gel eyeliner :p

Maybelline Hypersharp Eyeliner

Price :- Rs.375

Packaging:- It has the conventional old pen packaging which I like and the tip is quit soft and not very harsh on the eyes and it is lens safe too.


Swatches :-


Likes:-
- Very nice packaging
- Quite affordable
- Doesn't tug
- Has a good wear time of 7 to 8 hours
- Very Pigmented
- Travel-friendly

Dislikes :-
- A little bit of creasing can be seen after 5 to 6 hour but according to the price that is not a problem.
- It is water-resistant but not waterproof.

                                                                   EOTD

                                                           Overall Verdict
Overall, I love this product it is very convenient to use and I love it's packaging, wear time and the applicator , the way it easily glides on my eyes is wonderful and I just love to use it over and over again. You can make also make a really thin line by using this eyeliner. I think this is a must have for people who have hooded eyes like me, and you can also make a thin line too. 

I am recommending it to everyone :)

Rating :- 4.5/5
                        
Have you purchased Maybelline Hypersharp eyeliner ? Do you like it ? Share in the comments below.                                      



Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for visiting my blog I would love to hear from you . leave me a comment I appreciate and read each one. Thankyou! please refrain from leaving spam, free giveaways etc but feel free to leave your blog link so that others may see it. Thankyou!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Join me on Facebook

Popular Posts

Translate

Blog Archive

 

All Rights Reserved 2013 , Powered by Blogger